I’m a spiritual mindset and strategy coach and mentor. I help women conquer impostor syndrome, let go of subconscious limitations and to grow and scale their aligned and profitable business!
But that wasn't always the case: From depressed employee to struggling entrepreneur to smashing the 6-figure mark in sales online in 8 months: let me introduce myself.
It started when I was 14: Despite managing to become an elite athlete and qualifying for national competitions in only 3.5 years, I still felt like I wasn’t playing well enough.
I felt like I didn’t belong and was afraid that the other players and coaches would wonder what I was doing there (the truth is, they couldn’t have cared less).
A few years later, at only 21, I got hired in the second biggest bank in Switzerland, in the ultra-high net worth wealth management department. Our "poorest" clients had $50 million in assets.
Starting a masters degree didn’t help: I set higher and higher expectations for myself in terms of academic success, and wanted to achieve those goals without help from anyone else. I felt a sense of failure when students around me understood concepts faster than me.
All of this also triggered a hunger for more: More diplomas, more qualifications, more certifications, more skills and more professional experience I could put on my CV.
On the outside, I had it all. But during all of those years, all I wanted was to feel legitimate, and that I had earned my success. I also wanted to feel like an expert in my field, and go for my goals without wondering if I was qualified enough.
At the same time, I went through a very tough break up. And to be honest, it wasn’t even a real break up. More like the end of a “situationship” (can you relate?) with someone I was briefly involved with. And fell into depression for the fifth time in 10 years.
I can confidently say it was my rock bottom. Not wanting to get out of bed for weeks kind of rock bottom. I tried therapy, it didn’t work. And when the psychologist told me ” Ms. Padar, I think you need medication”, a voice in my mind screamed “Hell no, you need to get to the root cause of this!”
I read dozens of books to understand how the mind works, which helped a lot. But most importantly, found an alternative therapist who focused on uncovering limiting beliefs and negative programs at the SUBCONSCIOUS level! That allowed me to finally get to the root cause, buried under many repressed emotions of why I didn’t feel I deserved success, and didn’t feel good enough.
That was my breakthrough. Within only a few months, something major shifted.
The depression progressively left. The void became less and less. I cried more in 100 days than in my lifetime, and I healed from feeling not good enough. Or that I needed more external accomplishments to feel “legit”. And also became more confident in my work, competences and ability to contribute.
Most importantly, I realised that climbing the corporate ladder in the Swiss financial industry would never fulfil me. Working 40h a week in an office for the next 40 years with 5 weeks of holidays a year made me want to puke.
I wanted the freedom of grabbing my inflatable unicorn and go to the lake whenever I wanted. Travel the world and discover new places. Make more money then I’d ever make in the bank. Not having to choose between raising my future kids or focusing on my career. Be my own boss, and make my own rules.
Getting rid of my inner bullshit gave me the confidence to take a 180 degree turn.
I stepped out of my comfort zone, went backpacking solo 3 months in Latin America, and dropped my promising but boring career in finance to do what I love doing most:
Help other women master their subconscious mind and energy so they can create a life that they love.
Plot twist: Yay, I was an entrepreneur. But I wasn't really getting clients.
- I was super confused: Facebook ads? Organic ? Youtube? Pinterest? Direct outreach? Instagram Dms? Posting twice a day or twice a week?
- I didn’t feel comfortable charging what my services were worth in case people couldn’t afford it.
- I was procrastinating about starting my social media platforms. Going live terrified me.
- New business new impostor syndrome. I didn’t feel “legit” and became a bookaholic, constantly trying to extend my knowledge to feel like an expert and feel like whatever a client came up with, I could help them (flash news, it didn’t work).
- I had no clue about marketing and wasn’t attracting clients. The ones I did attract were referrals from friends, and some of them were difficult clients blaming and complaining.
- I made approx 5k in 7 months and I felt like I had failed.
It was time for impostor syndrome ass-kicking part 2:
I worked on myself and used energy work and a complex form of hypnotherapy to SMASH my “Who am I to charge these prices or profile myself as an expert” inner BS and limiting beliefs at the subconscious level. Money blocks, not being able to receive, procrastination, you name it, I cleared it!
I said F*** YOU to impostor syndrome once and for all, and upgraded my belief system. And I also got rid of my ” I need to figure this out on my own to deserve my success” nonsense: I invested in myself and in my business with mentors and coaches, so I could have a clear action plan.
Long story short, I made 12k in 10 weeks within starting my social media platforms. I attracted my perfect clients on a high ticket offer, which created the financial freedom I’d been looking for. And from there, I launched more programs and the business grew to six figures in 8 months!
Today, my vision board manifested into a reality I didn’t even know was possible. I spend my time between beautiful Switzerland, and being a digital nomad around the world, serving amazing clients and working 4h a day on average. And I no longer worry about money, ever.
My dream life has come true, and yours can too. Takes this from someone who was so depressed I couldn’t even get out of bed and never really had money. Success is available to everyone, regardless of their background. It all comes down to our belief system, subconscious programming and our energy.
I want you to know that you already have everything you need within yourself to create the life you want for yourself and your loved ones. It’s just a matter of letting go of what no longer serves you and expand what is already working for you so you can fulfil your full potential.
When you use the power of the subconscious mind, sky is the limit . I’m so excited for your growth, whether it is through free resources like the hypnosis recordings or the podcast, or through one of the programs.
And most importantly, I want you to know that you don’t need to fit into the mold that society wants you to fit into. You don’t need to sacrifice things you love to be successful. You can be, do and have whatever you want. I can’t wait to meet you!
Once you have this, not only will you feel incredible, you will also be very motivated to go after what you want, and unapologetically get the success you deserve.
And most importantly, I want you to know that you don’t need to fit into the mold that society wants you to fit into.
You will be the most successful when you are YOURSELF.
- Ines is an experienced therapist and coach trained in hypnotherapy (Rapid Transformational Therapy) and EFT. She also uses NLP, CBT as well as techniques that liberate blocked negative emotions in the body. She has extensively studied the mind, and used her knowledge and training to permanently overcome depression, which she had struggled with since age 14. She has helped countless women find and eliminate deep blocks and energetic disputions, which allowed them not only to thrive in business, but also be happier and more confident and abundant at a personal level.
- She became extremely interested in the power of the mind while writing her Master’s thesis, which focused on how psychological biases influenced market participants’ judgement and decisions about mortgage-backed securities during the subprime crisis. During her research, it became obvious that even the most well-informed and intelligent investors and analysts could make basic mistakes when their minds were interfering.
- While working for more than a decade in the accounting and financial industry, she witnessed how much talented women and high achievers doubt themselves in both academic and professional backgrounds. That’s when she decided to leave the financial industry and niche down into impostor syndrome and subconscious and energetic work, and empower women to go for their dreams.
- She holds a Bachelor of Science in Management from HEC Lausanne and a Master’s degree in Accounting and Finance from the University of St. Gallen. She spends her time between Switzerland and travelling in the world. She internationally via zoom in both English and French.